How to Enter
1. Decide on the award category/ies that best suit your cookery school and that you think you can submit a strong entry for.
2. Fill in the Entry Form, confirming which category/ies you are entering.
3. Prepare your supporting material which should consist of a 1,000 word (max.) written entry, including evidence in the following areas:
- Details of your biggest achievements during the 2012/13 period
- Customer testimonials (can be in addition to 1,000 word summary)
- Staff and third party testimonials
- Why your cookery school should be crowned winner of the category you are entering
NOTE: Refer to the award categories for details on exactly what the judges will be looking for in a successful entry and visit www.britishcookeryschoolawards.co.uk/Judgingcriteria. Relevant images can also be included.
4. Send your Entry Form, supporting written entry, any relevant images and entry fee, including 20% VAT to:
British Cookery School Awards 2013, The Old School, Wetherby, Leeds, LS22 5HY or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All entries must be received by Friday 6th September 2012.
6. All finalists will be contacted in early October 2013, with a glittering awards ceremony taking place in London on Monday 11th November where the overall winners will be crowned.
NOTE: Finalists may be subject to a visit by a member of The British Cookery School Awards judging panel.
Early Bird Entry Fee – Enter before 5th August 2013
Cookery schools with 1-3 staff: £50 for one entry and £100 for two or more entries (+VAT)
Cookery schools with 4 or more staff: £100 for one entry and £200 for two or more entries (+VAT)
All other entries received before 6th September 2013
Cookery schools with 1-3 staff: £75 for one entry and £150 for two or more entries (+VAT)
Cookery schools with 4 or more staff: £100 for one entry, £200 for two entries and £300 for three or more entries (+VAT)
Payment for entry fees can be made by cheque payable to BCS Awards Ltd and must include VAT. Alternatively, payment can be made via direct bank transfer. If you prefer this method, please contact us on email@example.com or 0800 652 6543 for details.
Click here to download an entry form: BCSA 2013 – Entry form